80's VCD

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
AndyThomas

80's VCD

Post by AndyThomas »

One thing I should point out before going any further - if there were guidelines for this place, discussion of Warez and similar would be banned.  However, where a series isn't being commercially exploited at the moment (and is unlikely to be again) then within reason you can carry on this discussion.  So basically if it's what could be called "Abandonware" it's OK.  I'm fairly confident that anyone wanting any episode of anything going will find it if they want to anyway, of course...As you'll see from the intros on my 80s Multimedia page I've considered something similar to what wolf2k2 is suggesting but just with intros.  The advantage being that you can get a bit more variety onto one disc doing it that way.  If people would be interested in VCD quality versions of the intros on that page then this thread would be an appropriate place to say so.  I thought it'd make quite a nice bit of 80s nostalgia...?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

80's VCD

Post by AndyThomas »

Ooook, I think that's enough advertising! I'll lock this thread and leave people to make contact privately.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator