VRCHAT star fleet worlds

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

VRCHAT star fleet worlds

Post by Zordon »

Greating all.

If you saw my tag on post to brads 3d work thennyou may know, or not that I'm working as a developer for Vrchat building club worlds for Five Nights at Freddy's unofficial spin of Five nights in anime (which is sereiously not something I've never played).

Spending the summer learning to use Blender Cats tools to convert pmx and mmd models for players to use in the club (mainly furry robot girls) I've pretty much finished the first version of a new club for players to meet up in.

If you do play VRChat search Necatron and you'll find Rosie's Nightclub.

Anyway on to what this has to do with Star Fleet.
I'm in contact with a few people who would likento collaborate to build impressive worlds based on X-bomber / Star Fleet.

Now I'm in no way an expert in 3d but have grasped the basics on how to build basic to somewhat more impressive worlds with interactive buttons, doors etc.

So first up would be perhaps the X-bomber hanger bay.

It only takes me a few days to build a basic world.

With Vrchat you dont even need a headset and controllers as the game can be played using steam and a good enough i5 laptop or PC.

Ill keep this post updated with any news. And yes this is my only project for this year lol.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Re: VRCHAT star fleet worlds

Post by Crash »

I'm not very familiar with this service, but looks a bit like the usual online VR chat services that you hear about online...

I was thinking about putting on a Skype group call every-so-often for Star Fleet fans to reminisce and talk about our current projects so that we can get feedback on them in realtime.

It would serve as a virtual Star Fleet convention and cut down on travelling costs and arrangements needing to be made.

It strikes me that this would let us have a better online convention if you could see our people as avatars moving around, as you say, the X-Bomber hangar or the moonbase reception hall.
Dream big and bold and daring.