Inflatable Dai-X on Toybox DX site.

Chat about collectables, videos
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Use this link, its the bottom image in the lower right hand corner. Just when you think you've seen it all, X-Bomber merchandise keeps creeping out of the woodwork...!http://toyboxdx.com/brog....E!)
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Shane

Post by Shane »

I wonder how recent that inflatable Dai X toy is? Is it a release from the time of the show or a newer release similar to the banpresto Go Naga toys from about 10 years ago now.I thought I had a reasonable idea of all the merchandise available after collecting for many years, but that's come out of the blue.I want one!
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Yeah - it's amazing what crops up - I hope it's new.
Dream big and bold and daring.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

I was always under the impression that these were "classic" (i.e. released at the time of the show) toys but it does seem to be in very good condition. I'd forgotten the possibility of a UFO Catcher-style prize toy, though it seems a little unlikely...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.