Happy Birthday Star Fleet

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Shane

Post by Shane »

20 years old today.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Congratulations to the crew of the X-Bomber!And also to Makara and Co, because without her, well, it wouldn't have been such a great show, would it? Just out of interest, though, is this the anniversary of the UK air date, the Japanese air date, or some other time?
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Shane

Post by Shane »

It's the anniversary of the first Uk airdate.And yes Makara deserves a slice of cake as well. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I think it would also be worth raising a glass to those who have contributed to the memory of the show over the past few years - were it not for their enthusiasm this celebratory thread wouldn't even exist!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Here's to another glorious 20 years to come! Cheers! :biggrin:
CondorJoe

Post by CondorJoe »

Raises a glass then does the orion dance. he he :biggrin:Anyone got any 20th anniversary specials planned for thier site?(Edited by CondorJoe at 6:52 pm on Oct. 31, 2002)
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Quote Quote: from AndyThomas on 12:16 am on Oct. 31, 2002I think it would also be worth raising a glass to those who have contributed to the memory of the show over the past few years - were it not for their enthusiasm this celebratory thread wouldn't even exist!Indeed! Heres to another twnety years of keeping the flame burning.( which could be hard in space, but never mind... )
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Heh, Alright! I'll drink to all of that!
Dream big and bold and daring.
Chris Snape

Post by Chris Snape »

Just thought I would throw my oar in and say hoorah for 20 years!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com