More Time

Chat about the Genesis project and storyline
NC

More Time

Post by NC »

Hi AllI'm back, and now have time for other things again.From what I've seen you don't need a lot of help with Genesis you are making superb progress with it, I would still like to make an XBomber so might give it a go, and see how I get on.I've splashed out and got myself Maya now so I'm fighting to learn that, I still do a lot in Lightwave because thats what I'm used to.I'm tempted, only tempted mind to do a Terrahawks Genesis thing as its the 20th anniversary and stuff what do you guys/gals think.Also if you need it from my last project I got to know a great musician she is capable of superb orchestral scores, and she is more than capable of doing star fleet, terrahawks stuff.Anyway I'm back and rearing to goNigel
AndyThomas

More Time

Post by AndyThomas »

I've seen the odd Terrahawks model on my travels; as with the upcoming Thunderbirds movie, I'm sure the translation to CGI would work very well. The Battlehawk launching the Terrahawk, Battletank and a Zeroid battalion would be pretty smart...Heh. I was just looking for the 3D models I've seen before and came across this - 8 years since I put it together. Have a look at the Oberth_ship entry...http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/systems....bj.htmlAnyway, this is the Gerry Anderson page I was thinking of - just Treehawk and Terrahawk represented...http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/ga-craft.html
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
NC

More Time

Post by NC »

Thanks for the links, I'm actually giving BattleHawk a go first, its not quite as lumpy bumpy interesting as the XBomber but still a nice interesting shape to build, and I've got plans to do a really high detailed Zero with flashing eyes and mouth (don't know how yet ;)Also a little PPA would be cool.I'll probably have to move this into other creative work if I carry on talking about Terrahawks so I'll add that I want to carry on with XBomber actually I'll start a new one as the old one I started doesn't look rightCheersNigel
NC

More Time

Post by NC »

Been having a little think, I really don't want to step on anyones toes so I think it would be best if I started on Terrahawks Genesis, Brad is doing a superb job on the X Bomber, Dai X, Imperial fighters, and there would be no point me creating them again...So I'm going to start Terrahawks Genesis, and if either Brad or Andy need my help on Star Fleet let me know, also Brad and Andy are both using Cinema 4D and I'm using Lightwave and Maya.anyone wants to help etc. you know where I am, and if Andy doesn't mind I'll post images in the other creative works bit EDIT: I'll post images in Terrahawks instead as Other Creative Work is for Star Fleet.CheersNigelwww.100tinsoldiers.com