New Star Fleet Audio Drama in the works.

Chat about creative work on other sites
Jiraiya

New Star Fleet Audio Drama in the works.

Post by Jiraiya »

Hello all, its been a while since I frequented the forum or did any work on my own site.

I was approached several months ago to do some voice overs for another project providing character voices for about 12 characters of different ages. I enjoyed it so much during lockdown that I've dug out my fan fiction of Star Fleet Omega Project: Future Echos and begun the long process of recording lines.

My process is to do one characters entire section of lines in one go so I don't end up breaking character of continuity of the voice.

I've got a pretty good Peter Marinker voice down to a tea for the narrator.

Professor hagen sounds more like a laid back cowboy (channeled my best Mathew Mercer)

Some of the more authoritive voices are a take on Tony Jay (Frollo and Legacy of Kain) and Kerrigan Mahan (Goldar of power rangers)

Also throw in some evil sounding guys with accents and the robotic sounding termoids and I've a great sounding pilot episode

Will update once I've finished editing.
Jiraiya

Re: New Star Fleet Audio Drama in the works.

Post by Jiraiya »

Crash

Re: New Star Fleet Audio Drama in the works.

Post by Crash »

Holy cow, this is really well put together.
I really like it. You have a real skill for this.

I'm sorry about the very slow reply, things have been interesting on our end.

Anyway, whatever, this is great. Thanks very much!

I'm gonna add this to the site.
I haven't had any free resource to even do anything with the site for weeks. If that keeps going, I'll do a fortnightly or monthly update and roll everything up.
Dream big and bold and daring.