Favourite Zeroid

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Dr. Ben

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Dr. Ben »

Pick your favourite Zeroid, should be interesting.
NC

Favourite Zeroid

Post by NC »

several hundered views of this topic and only 7 people voted
Rachel

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Rachel »

I still can't decide between Zero and 101.I've re-registered with Ebay, after a looooong gap. Terrahawks-wise, Ebay currently seems to have everything except what I'm looking for (a Space Sgt. 101 toy); c'est la vie!
Rachel

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Rachel »

I now have a toy 101, he's taking pride of place on top of my bookcase. The only annoying thing is, after paying for him, another copy came up, from a seller closer to home; that would probably have been cheaper!I've also won a charming Mother Goose musical doll, which plays the Brahms' lullaby.
Crash

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Crash »

I went for Zero. 101 was too much of a nonce for me whereas Zero literally had, in the words of Duke Nukem, balls of steel.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Rachel »

I stayed up until 2am to make sure I won the toy 101; as it turned out, I was the only bidder, but I was afraid of someone sniping in at the last minute.I'll probably get a Zero one day, too, to keep him company; when I feel like splashing out again...
Shane

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Shane »

It would be great if you could find some cheap ones and assign them with different numbers like in the show.Stick an 18 on one of their foreheads and a handlebar moustache and voila... Dix-Huit.I guess the zeroids must fetch quite a bit these days though.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Dr. Ben

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Dr. Ben »

Y'know it's a sign of what a great community we have here when I can post a topic nearly 4 years ago and still get comments on it.
Crash

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Crash »

One thing I could fancy is a model of Hawkwing. That was an attractive design.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

Favourite Zeroid

Post by Shane »

(Dr. Ben @ Feb. 06 2010,03:11)QUOTEY'know it's a sign of what a great community we have here when I can post a topic nearly 4 years ago and still get comments on it.Yeah, this place is down, but never out for the count!I'd also say that it's one of the most polite forums I've frequented on the internet over the years.Oh yeah, Hawkwing rocks!

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!