The Best Thing to Happen to Me in 2008 so far...

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I e-mailed Robbie Stevens via the address on his website, a few weeks ago, and got a very nice reply. He said I probably put myself in a category of one by confessing my love for Yungstar (whom I think is cute in an ugly way), but Yungstar and Stew Dapples were his favourite characters. I'll treasure that e-mail forever!I was watching some episodes on DVD with my Dad the other day, he saw 2 for the Price of 1 for the first time. He thought the baby was as cute as anything! I've shown one or two episodes to my best mate, too, and she said the puppets weren't as attractive as Captain Scarlett (who was her first crush). She thought 101 sounded gay.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I found 2 hilarious pages on the Web, taking the mickey out of Thawks, called Zelda's Diary and Ninestein's Diary; worth a read.

Somewhere in the world there's a guy whom I wish I could meet in the flesh: I read a comment online by him saying Thunderbirds never made much of an impression on him, he much preferred Terrahwks, and even now he is known to cackle "Granite crunchies!" out of the blue, at work. I'm not religious enough to love every single person on the planet, but I definitely love that one! Yes, I'd become a blood-donor if my precious blood could be guaranteed to save someone like him; but as things are, the blood-bank = probably more of a lottery....
Last edited by Rachel on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mark42

Post by Mark42 »

'2 for the Price of 1' is probably one of the best episodes, very funny. Itstars appearance certainly improved the second series - which is often known as the third series. I also like the Space Pirate, Captain Goat.