How's everyone...

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Dr. Ben

How's everyone...

Post by Dr. Ben »

Is this forum always so diserted or did I join at a quiet time? I've made three posts that haven't gotten any response.HELLOOO?!!!? ANY ONE OUT THERE?!!!!!!!?
AndyThomas

How's everyone...

Post by AndyThomas »

It's a little quiet at the moment, yes, but it would be fair to say it's never heaving! This section of the forum was actually only put together because of the specific interest in Terrahawks. I suspect more people browse than actually read, because the stats for the site itself are pretty healthy considering it has a narrow appeal...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Zordon

How's everyone...

Post by Zordon »

I remember the old day's at the adamantium forum over 60 posts a day then.ah memories
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Rachel

How's everyone...

Post by Rachel »

Hello Dr Ben. I like having Terrahawks and Starfleet back in my life; it's impossible to remain literally 10 years old forever, without actually going to Neverland, but these programmes make me feel like a 10-year-old again."Remember that you have a friend, though she may wander far."
Dr. Ben

How's everyone...

Post by Dr. Ben »

Hi Rachel.I wasn't around when the shows were on. I heard of Terrahawks through the connections with Thunderbirds and Star Fleet through connections with Terrahawks. Sorry I haven't been posting much. Been busy over in the Genesis topic. New avatar too. Neat huh? I have T-hawks on DVD and watch it almost daily. Even though I've already seen all the episodes.