NSA's Hawknest opens!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

NSA's Hawknest opens!

Post by Kinggodzillak »

NSA's Terrahawks site is now open, with an episode review, some nice behind the scenes piccies, a timeline, and many Kate Kestrel songs pieced together at great cost to my sanity by a person who is me. http://www.supermarionation.net/nsa/
Kinggodzillak

NSA's Hawknest opens!

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Its obviously been put together by lots of talented people, hasn't it?
Crash

NSA's Hawknest opens!

Post by Crash »

Sound's very good though, very clean, very economical in terms of size too. Nicely done there. I like the behind the scenes model shots. It's amazing how some guys in a workshop somewhere drew up and built all that class kit.All they need now is some stuff about the machines and how they work any they'll be away.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Stephen La Riviere

NSA's Hawknest opens!

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Glad you like the pictures We have some craft profiles on the way along with even more unseen pictures.Stay on this channel
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

NSA's Hawknest opens!

Post by Rachel »

I didn't realise there used to be Terrahawks events, with Moya as Kate, and other people dressed up as a few characters. But what a shame it wasn't Denise, Ben and Anne as the 3 androids. Strange that Cy-Star was apparently represented by a bloke!
Stephen La Riviere

NSA's Hawknest opens!

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

To be honest, with no disrespect to Kevin Davies, Susan Moore or Stephen Mansfield... but I think Denise, Robbie and Annie as professional actors were above dressing up for that sort of thing They made appearances at a number of places. The Yung-star mask is really claustrophobic
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk