Who would you be? (In Thawks)

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

It has already been discussed which characters we like best, and which are most similar to ourselves; now, which one would you like to be, if you had the choice? As a general rule, I would be tempted to say Kate, because she's a glamorous rock-star. But in A Christmas Miracle, I'd definitely be Mary, because she gets to dance with Yung-Star all night at the Xmas party.
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Actually, you'd have to be a dream Mary to do that I'd be Hawkeye. Cos he gets to blow things up
Adam

Post by Adam »

I’d choose Tamura The Space Samurai because he is so cool and has one heck of a space ship >>I'd be Hawkeye. Cos he gets to blow things up<<Are you interested in dancing with Cy-Star in A Xmas Miracle?
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Hey, where'd that sick bag from the Mrs Dapples = Supermodel thread get to.....
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Hey, actually, y'know, I'd be, like Stew Dapples, y'know? Cos like, y'know, its, incredible, man, y'know? Like AMAZING. Hey, er, how come, theres no, like, Stew Dapples avatar, man, y'know? Could you, y'know, like, make one, ya?Huh? Oh right, Mr King, yeah, well, whats happening IS....
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

I'd be Mary without a doubt
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Kinggodzillak, it would probably be more hygienic to find a brand-new sick-bag!Come to think of it, if you were Stu, you would have Mrs Dapples constantly nagging you to brush your teeth, wear a scarf (even on a boiling hot day!), and wash behind your ears. Could you stick that? Although her heart's in the right place, and whoever marries Stu (Kate, perhaps?) will be more fortunate than me in her mother-in-law!