Kate Kestrel's Wigs

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Kate Kestrel's Wigs

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Haven't noticed her, but I have noticed Sue Ellen and Hawkeye at the start of Cry UFO.
Rachel

Kate Kestrel's Wigs

Post by Rachel »

Hmm, which of Kate's wigs? Probably the light blue one, I have a scarf and a sweater to match. I have longer hair than Kate, so I'd have to bundle it up tightly, to fit a wig over it. I don't really covet her hair (although I find it fascinating), I'm more envious of the tresses of Sue Ellen and Princess Keeli. Counting Kate's wigs in my mind, I calculate she has at least 11: pink, purple, red, white, light blue, dark blue, light green, darker green, and 3 yellow. Have I missed any out?What made you think of the mardi gras, Tej? What are my options, of the things I could be in it?
Happosai

Kate Kestrel's Wigs

Post by Happosai »

All this talk of hair and coloured wigs...I'm still in two minds whether to dye my own hair (down to the small of my back) before it's too late and all falls out, but I don't know if I'd look like a sad 30 year old bloke who's trying to recapture his youth or something...! I quite fancy a nice anime-style purple shade... (^_^)[Happosai]
Happosai

Kate Kestrel's Wigs

Post by Happosai »

*groooooooaaaaaaan* (>_<)[Happosai]