The Best, the Average and the Worst of Zelda's Monsters

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

The judge of the competition could surprise everyone, and decide to give the prize to the most unattractive entrant! That's the only conceivable way Mrs Dapples could win.Now I think about it, I'm curious to see what It-Star would look like in his/her/its birthday suit (know what I mean?) It would be fascinating and horrifying at the same time. I'm sure it would make me follow Adam's example, and throw up!
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Trying to steer the conversation back onto more sane matters (theres a vain hope) the original script for Space Samurai on the DVD has Zelda referring to Yungstar as her brother.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Oops, that would be an even more embarrassing mistake, for the writers! They could get round the "Granny Zelda" and "Uncle Yungstar" business by pointing out that the baby starts using these names of his/her own accord, and someone so young could easily get these relationships confused.Returning to the monsters, the one that really cracks me up is the Space Cyclops; it looks so comical, and reminds me of Monster Munch adverts!