F Zero One update

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
djdust

F Zero One update

Post by djdust »

I've finally made an update to the site and completed the Look In section - and I've finally got hold of the first 4 parts of the comic strip too!!!  
F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com
AndyThomas

F Zero One update

Post by AndyThomas »

#Moderation ModeMoved to "Updates Elsewhere" 'cause it fits better there!Moved here
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

F Zero One update

Post by AndyThomas »

Ah yes, they'd been elusive, hadn't they? So now, between us all, we've got the Japanese magazine, Fantastic Films, the Annual and Look In covered. Just the encyclopaedia left then! I have to admit to playing more games (Edge of Chaos, Half-Life) - that and house hunting and professional skills courses - of late, so I haven't made as much use of the new scanner as I could do. Does anyone want more of the annual scanned in at all?There doesn't seem to be a massive amount of interest at the moment, I think perhaps the 80s fad is starting to die down a bit - either that or everyone who came looking for the series has already found it! It's always been difficult to judge the real level of interest in the show because it's hard to say from a counter who's visiting your site intentionally and who by accident. But anyway, I do have some plans for a bit of new content but I don't think it'll be new for the forum regulars as such...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator