Go on! Go and get your new video games.

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

I think we have seen this route before mike.Chill out on advertising the site and bits of it until it is finished..... I am sure it will be worth the wait that way people are not dissapointed when nothing else works.change the name of the file home.html to index.html and www.sfproject.co.uk will point at index.html (or index.htm) by default. Keep working on it and announce it's launch date not features. I look forward to the launch.
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

Well I leeched the files off the site a few days ago and when I tried to open the zips using winzip I kept getting bad CRC error etc, had to delete em both.Jim
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Yup, CRC errors here too.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Quote Quote: from mike on 11:30 pm on Mar. 6, 2002And Brad look closely at the small screenshot - thats your 3d model of x-bomber!!!Yeah, I know. That's why I tried *ahem* twice to download it. ;)Thanks for the update.
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

When I said "leeched" what I was trying to say was I use a downloading app called gozilla.I can type in an URL or just leech the url from IE5, this gives me a list of all the files displayed at the url including html, gif, jpeg etc, I just click on the ones I want and click go and then they download either immediately or I can delay the d/l till later. Plus I can download 10-15 files at the same time, It also resumes broken downloads etc.I didnt mean I was trying to hack your site etc as nothing can be uploaded back, its just a simple way for me to grab multiple files without the hassle of the default IE d/l window, and having 10 windows on screen at the same time etc.Hope this clears that up.PS on the little Jpeg of the imperial soldiers you have given them names! why???
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Terry and Mack... ha!! :cheesy: