makara

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
KrysmaLord

makara

Post by KrysmaLord »

i'm big fan of commander makara and of coz i'm not the only one who admires her. dun know why we'd been attracted to this cute, hot red haired evil babe..maybe cuz of her appearance?..with her chest armoured..roman warrior outfit with red mantle?..horned helmet, robotic eyepatch, mechanical arm?wow..thats make her looks very powerful (in command)...beside that btw, still we can see a smooth (er....pan-asian skin eh?) beneath her armoured outfit...and a straight long red hair flow from back of her helmet...maybe at this point, (frm my opinion)...it's her 'hidden feminity' thats make some of us admires her so much (since our childish day till now).sometimes, i'v wondered if.....if makara still hv a human quality of 'deep feelings' or in direct meaning...could she be attracted to somebody ?...would she be a good lover...or even could she be a good mother -->in case if she still can give a birth..? oh my god..sorry guys... i just wonderingwell...my english suck, but i hope u all still can understand wht i'm trying to tell u all....
I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
FZeroOne

makara

Post by FZeroOne »

Theres the slight problem that Makara is a puppet, in which case any potential romance is going to be rather like the infamous love scene in "Team America"... Okay, having now made fun of it, I must admit its an interesting point. While I doubt the creative team really thought about it too much - Star Fleet being made back in the days when villains were just plain evil and didn't need a multi-page "history" - Makaras past may be a story yet to be told...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
KrysmaLord

makara

Post by KrysmaLord »

I think she deserve to hv a 'past'...When Lucas's Starwars trilogy hit the cinema (late 70s & early 80s), it just show darth vader as evil dark sith who serve the emperor to conquer the universe. until the final of return of the jedi (vader's death). who ever think that he had a past, that he once was a clever little boy..then...romantic scenes with amidala..then bla..bla...until he was turned to became a dark sith.maybe after the end of it's first trilogy, theres a big doubt among the fans and critics that who was vader before that..how could he became a darksith..how this..how that..why this..why that..etc. then, despite of getting bored (lol) lucas start to think of making another trilogy just to satisfy the fans and their doubt. The latest trilogy ( i tot ), just all about anakin (vader) since his childhood life till he was turned black by emperor...and of coz a romances.well, not to compare this worldwide box-office with our starfleet... but, just about the villains main character...ya, u r rite F01, a slight problem that Makara is a puppet.
I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
ferretimp

makara

Post by ferretimp »

following on from the starwars theme it would be interesting to find out about comander makara,s past. mayby she too was brain washed by the imperial forces in the same way captian carter was. i only say this because she is the only one in the imperail alliance that looks human. do you guys think that a star wars prequal could work for star fleet? i think it would be great.
Crash

makara

Post by Crash »

It would be suitably ironic for the Alliance to have a brainwashed human leading the fight against the Earth from the very beginning. Just the sort of thing Star Fleet would go in for, perhaps.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Joe Meredith

makara

Post by Joe Meredith »

Hi FolksAges since I posted on here, but I still have my Star Fleet prequel story in mind, and it was my intention to cover Makaras background in it - its just getting the time to write the thing!!Joe