according to ghibli studios 3 more episodes had been made

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Shane

Post by Shane »

I had another look at the "missing episode" and there is about 6-7 minutes of new material, none of which is action orientated. I've grabbed the new footage and will be uploading it to BIG DAI X shortly.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Shane

Post by Shane »

I've uploaded all the new material from the unseen episode and the 3 files can be found under the episode 18 section on this page:http://www.bigdaix.com/xbombervidsnsounds.htmThe 2nd vid is probably the best, where Makara and Orion get a couple of pints in with the Imperial bartender. They don't appear to get drunk though, although it's difficult to tell what they are actually saying to each other, because it's in Japanese.Anyway folks take a look.Shane.
GenoGear

Post by GenoGear »

Cool gota check it out.
Shane

Post by Shane »

My video at home won't work with my laserdisc player, hense why I haven't been able to get the series on to vhs. I can grab with my computer, and thats why I stuck the new material on the site. I would probably be wairy of producing a good quality vhs set of the show, as I could see them being chucked on CDR and sold on ebay for stupid money, As happened with Simons original Cdr's with loads of clone versions of his originals being put on ebay for a quick buck.It'll be good if Gareth can get this set, and start producing copies. Shane.