Crash

Star Fleet: The Council of Evil

Post by Crash »

Looking forward to the next one!
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

Post by Shane »

@ Vanessa - I really liked the way you explored the web of control that the Imperial master was able to weave in the old days of the alliance. I agree the TV series itself was a bit slapdash and used these powers when it was convenient (I can forgive it this as it was still a very sophisticated children's TV show), so subsequent fan fics have had a problem with a) bringing the master back and then b) tempering his powers so as not to bring about a brain tumor in the writer. I am pro-Imperial Alliance and it probs comes across in my stories, but fear not, I have some Earth-based heroics in store for ROTDW.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

@Shane: "so subsequent fan fics have had a problem with a) bringing the master back and then b) tempering his powers so as not to bring about a brain tumor in the writer."I agree, maintaining a plausible continuity between the various fanfics can give one a headache.I have to confess I find it more enjoyable writing about the "badguys" as well
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Shane

Post by Shane »

Yeah, the bad guys are often much more interesting than the good guys, not that I don't like the crew of X-Bomber or anything, but it's way more fun writing about the Alliance.Speaking of the Alliance, fear not, I haven't given up on The Council of Evil, it's just been an incredibly busy few months for me and I haven't had the energy or felt that inspired to write further in the small amounts of free time I've had available to me. TCOE will resume in due course.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!