Met Garrick Hagon and Liza Ross

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Well that's what my Voice Actors page says - I have to confess I haven't checked it independently. The other guy played Drake, didn't he, the bloke with the big ol' gun who gets sprayed with acid and then sets fire to the APC in his death spasms? Somehow I just can't figure him doing the voice of Lee, but I suppose he might have been quite young then and just put it on. But then, it's hard to picture anyone who would talk like Lee! I'll see if I can double-check what's what...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Mmm. As I discovered when trying to add stuff to it, the Internet Movie Database is great up to a point but I think when it comes to actors with the same name things inevitably get a little trickier. From his comments, there were a couple of times Toby ran into trouble and just had to use his common sense to figure out which of the possibilities was the right one.Oh, question - is there likely to be an official site for the memorabilia fair you attended, that might have photos, d'you think? Might be a thought because it'd be nice to have a photo to go with your interview...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator