Pictures, etc. for Dr. Ben

Chat about the Genesis project and storyline
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Sorry for posting this out in public! This probably won't make much sense to everyone else. I tried to reply to your private message, Dr. Ben, but it seems that your account here is not set up for receiving messages because I got this error: QUOTE» Ikonboard MessageThat user is not allowed to receive messages That said, sure, you're welcome to reuse or alter any of my music or other artwork. Just give credit where it's due and let me see the final work and I'll be happy. If there are a few new shots you'd like to see, let me know and I'll try to accommodate. Just keep in mind that I'm still working from a 7-year-old computer and quality renderings can take a long time to produce. The models that I have include: Imperial Fighter Imperial Fighter, Captan Carter variant Imperial Fighter, "plunger" variant Imperial Drone Craft (mostly complete) Imperial Battle Cruiser (very incomplete) The Skull (mostly complete) Moonbase Astrofighter, Marsbase variant Astrofighter, Plutobase variant Cargo Transport Transport Tug, from the Look In comic X-Bomber (mostly complete) X-Bomber bridge interior X-Bomber logo Dai-X, assembled Dai-X, Braincom Dai-X, Mainbody Dai-X, Legtrax "Space Chopper" shuttle Star Fleet Cruiser X-Fighter, from Andy's Genesis storyMost of these don't have any textures and, as noted, some are not fully complete.Good luck with the project! I've admittedly been rather absent from the Star Fleet scene lately, but I would love to see some new creative works in our little Star Fleet/X-Bomber universe.Cheers,Brad
Crash

Post by Crash »

Those are some amazing models.Isprited the Transport Tug myself plus the cool aeroshuttle that went with it but they got formatted years ago.PS.:"Sec. 802. Definition of domestic terrorism."http://logicalbliss.com/... What in the monkey hell?
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

(Crash Override @ Oct. 08 2007,01:02)QUOTEPS.:"Sec. 802. Definition of domestic terrorism."Just a fun boilerplate until I decide what else to put up there. ;)
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Also, I just dumped most (all?) of the screenshots I've taken and posted over the years into a public directory for reference:http://logicalbliss.com/images/starfleet/unsorted/I found a few gems scattered across my hard drive, this one being one of my favorites. I think I actually made that back around 1998.

Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Oops! I just realized that the permissions were incorrectly set on some of those files. If you got a 403 message on any of them, that should all be cleared now.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Aah, that possibility had crossed my mind.Those models are awesome. When you get a chance - could you do a top-down view of the comics' tanker ship and the cool little shuttle that goes with it? I quite fancy re-doing my sprites at some stage.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Dr. Ben

Post by Dr. Ben »

Radical Brad! I could sure use some of those. I'm glad you still have all that stuff.Sorry my account wasn't working. Crash and Andy fixed it up. Thanks guys!
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

(Crash Override @ Oct. 09 2007,07:16)QUOTEThose models are awesome. When you get a chance - could you do a top-down view of the comics' tanker ship and the cool little shuttle that goes with it?  I quite fancy re-doing my sprites at some stage.Thanks!Here are a few images of the tug/tanker that I modeled. After looking back at the Look In scans, it seems my models aren't quite right in a few places, but they're close enough for most purposes.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Stubborn perfectionist that I am, I couldn't bear to leave that tanker/tug model in such a flawed state. So, I rebuilt it from scratch.The textures and a few small features on the new one are incomplete, but I think this model will be a much more accurate representation of the ships in the Look In comic.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

I've finished the more accurate tanker/tug model.Thumbnails below. Click for larger versions.