Chat about collectables, videos
Zordon

X-bomber In arabic!!

Post by Zordon »

Look an Alien cruiser!!
AndyThomas

X-bomber In arabic!!

Post by AndyThomas »

Well that's... interesting, to say the least! If you have a look at the other items for sale from the seller there are some very interesting ones - the English translation of the title isn't the greatest but there's even Mysterious Cities of Gold in amongst them! Presumably these are imports from somewhere like the United Arab Emirates; I was over there years ago and media is dealt with a bit differently. And of course because of the translation issue on the Net we'd not know about an arabic version of the series, necessarily. Good spot Dave, worth investigating further to see how genuine it is and whether it's Star Fleet translated or the full 25 episodes of X Bomber translated.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Happosai

X-bomber In arabic!!

Post by Happosai »

Whilst doing a bit of investigative work trying to track down the MIA bigdaix.com web site, I came across the following: <http://www.montada.com/archive/index.php/t-90347>It dates from 2002, but looks like there has been some Arabic interest in the series.I haven't attempted to find an on-line Arabic translator to run it through...[Happosai]
AndyThomas

X-bomber In arabic!!

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, that's quite an array of images from the various sites that were around at the time, isn't it? I have sent a message through to the seller but didn't quite a massive amount of information back - it seems he doesn't even have a single example of the set he's buying because he, ah, "emports" them all...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator