American Ntsc 1 Hour volumes -fakes?

Chat about collectables, videos
lightluke

Post by lightluke »

the cartoons look to be similar because they are probably copies. as F.A.C.T. have stated all the things that are missing from these vhs tapes need to be there by law. therefore they are illegal. you can speak to F.A.C.T. yourself, just look up their website on a search engine and speak to them on the phone.i would not mention this website though or the people that sell copies as they might have something to say about that.
lightluke

Post by lightluke »

when people know that official copies exist, its nice to know that you have bought an official copy. the price is irrelevant. you are showing that you support the show and its company.when they are official copies available its not right to offer bootlegs. the cheap bootlegs you find in markets etc are more than often made by criminals, so you are in effect supporting them.
lightluke

Post by lightluke »

well if you look at the F.A.C.T website you will see them talking about them working with the C.I.A. in the U.S.. So i do think they know what they are talking about. Considering i have presented all this information and you still dont believe it, is amazing... Some people are never satisfied...
lightluke

Post by lightluke »

the tapes i received have the volume number and name at exactly the same point as the gold label ones.there can be no doubt that they are fake.
lightluke

Post by lightluke »

this is really pointless, your basis is one of opinion while mine is based on fact