Well I never!

Chat about collectables, videos
simoncoverdale

Well I never!

Post by simoncoverdale »

Afternoon all,Well, still waiting for my car to come out of the garage so I'm home bored on my PC.Have a look at the following :http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gExpensive? Yes, but, with the exception of some ridiculous trick photography, it would appear that "Termoid" does indeed have a full DVD set of Star Fleet!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.com
Shane

Well I never!

Post by Shane »

I was pretty certain on this occasion that he did actually have one, his descriptions were on the ball. But he's always pulling this sort of trick buying Star Fleet stuff and then sticking it on ebay at an astronomical price, nothing wrong with that of course but if you are a fan you would want to keep hold of it wouldn't you? £250? way too high, go to cdjapan and you can have it in your possesion within a week for £180 postage included, you even have the option to class it as a gift, so no nasty customs charges.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Well I never!

Post by AndyThomas »

Indeed. His ability to purchase items and susbequent attempts to sell them on at inflated prices has never been in doubt. However, Simon, given his past claims I'm sure you'll understand why I was a "Doubting Thomas". And if you look at the auction - it's even got a reserve price, which means you might not get it for £250 even if you bid for it. As Shane says, getting such an unusual item and then getting rid of it in within days doesn't seem a very fan-like thing to do. This also means that Mark does have a digital camera and so is more than capable of taking shots of ANYTHING in his possession. Are we all on the same page yet?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator