Favourite Character

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Rachel

Favourite Character

Post by Rachel »

Actually, you probably could have a sequel in which Shiro fought Halley, in order to win Lamia back!Kalliban gives me the creeps, more than Orion. And I think General Kyle is the most boring of the good guys.I once read a book in which there was a ferret named Lamia!
Crash

Favourite Character

Post by Crash »

"a sequel in which Shiro fought Halley, in order to win Lamia back" - Now that Does sound interesting.Caliban was too much of an idiot to give me the creeps. Very slimy though, I know what you mean. I thought General Kyle was class. Nowhere near as good as Doctor Benn but pretty gutsy all the same.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

Favourite Character

Post by Rachel »

A typical quiz question to find out if you're 100% Lamia, or totally Makara, or somewhere in between: imagine you're reading a magazine or comic in a shop, and a member of staff (probably someone who looks old enough to be Zelda's grandmother!) comes and tells you off. Do you a) Feel genuinely remorsefulb) Blush and mutter an apology, whilst secretly wishing you had a laser-gun to zap herc) Be outwardly defiant, and cause a sceneMy answer (until I become Queen, at least!) is definitely the middle one.
Dr. Ben

Favourite Character

Post by Dr. Ben »

I found the characters a little hard to like. They're tough talk and sometimes random dialouge was hard to follow. I guess it's typical of anime shows. General Kyle was neat. Never panics, never falters. Dr. Benn was my fave but they killed him off. Also typical anime. I think the star fighters were the real stars. I love it when Makara orders Orion to annihalate them all. Cheers!
Rachel

Favourite Character

Post by Rachel »

Shane, I hope you don't mind me sharing your avatar at the moment. Lamia was my first one here, for ages, but I eventually got tired of her; Kate Kestrel and Mary Falconer both seem to have vanished from the avatar list. So I grabbed Keeli; I sure wish I had her dazzling tresses!
Shane

Favourite Character

Post by Shane »

Yeah, no probs Rachel. The more Keeli the better!
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Mr Bilston

Favourite Character

Post by Mr Bilston »

Makara's Symbiote! It was rare to see it come to life but it always fascinated me when it did. What was it exactly? An extension of Makara in some way? A direct link to the Imperial Master or a separate life-force of its own? It was cool whatever it was.
Rachel

Favourite Character

Post by Rachel »

Back when Starfleet was on TV, I once remarked that I liked Commander Makara best; my brother said he liked her last! Maybe we should have another poll, for the characters we like least? Who is it for you all? I say the Imperial Master; he's gross!