Remastering Progress

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Bladez636

Remastering Progress

Post by Bladez636 »

http://www.mediafire.com/?d7azhvyfpf8916uThese are the final trailer scenes - I have one more to do - one I inadvertently missed when working on Episode 19's trailer - because they always seem to use different takes of scenes in the trailers - that being of Lamia hugging Professor Hagen
Crash

Remastering Progress

Post by Crash »

I think I'm gonna have to upload a second zip file soon!I haven't checked these very latest ones out yet but I will!BTW, have you heard the new Gundam AGE Soundtrack 2? You can find it on Youtube. It's amazing.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

Remastering Progress

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ May 05 2012,08:20)QUOTEI think I'm gonna have to upload a second zip file soon!I haven't checked these very latest ones out yet but I will!BTW, have you heard the new Gundam AGE Soundtrack 2? You can find it on Youtube. It's amazing.Thanks man; if you do, that'd be it - I'm just about done here - I may go back and update a couple again. I'll need to check it out.http://www.mediafire.com/?t5b6zdvxoxvd2xr - This is an update of the trailers from Episodes 18-19 - it has the alternate scene of Lamia running and hugging Prof. Hagen, which I worked on Friday Night while I was up north for my birthday.
Crash

Remastering Progress

Post by Crash »

You're running out of episodes.I was thinking, if you had the master copies of the files, you could encode them into a single compilation of all the trailers so people wouldn't even have to change file to watch the whole lot.This would obvioiusly be once you got to 24.
Bladez636

Remastering Progress

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ May 08 2012,23:52)QUOTEYou're running out of episodes.I was thinking, if you had the master copies of the files, you could encode them into a single compilation of all the trailers so people wouldn't even have to change file to watch the whole lot.This would obvioiusly be once you got to 24.I'm done really.... Unless I discover I'm missing some.I might, but I don't want to smother the quality any further
Crash

Remastering Progress

Post by Crash »

If it's Windows Media codec, you can splice them together without re-encoding.You need all the jazzy tools that you download from Microsoft and you can just shove them together.Dunno whether you have the originals in higher quality and then encoded them down into WMV for internet or whether the WMVs are the originals.Anyway, you've done an awesome job. If only Fabulous Films had employed your skills for the DVD.
Bladez636

Remastering Progress

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ May 09 2012,12:11)QUOTEIf it's Windows Media codec, you can splice them together without re-encoding.You need all the jazzy tools that you download from Microsoft and you can just shove them together.Dunno whether you have the originals in higher quality and then encoded them down into WMV for internet or whether the WMVs are the originals.Anyway, you've done an awesome job. If only Fabulous Films had employed your skills for the DVD.Please; I could have done much better. Taking the 16mm films and enhancing them 35mm is a possibility, but Fabulous Films didn't have a huge amount of passion apart from the menus and specialsI can say that I probably wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for the DVD remasters by Kaze from the French DVD