Terrahawks to Return on Audio

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Re: Terrahawks to Return on Audio

Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:00 am

The DeviantArt website = pretty addictive; I think my favourite contribution is a little comic strip called Expect the Unexpected: 101 approaches a cube, enquiring "Come here often?" The cube hurries away with a *woosh* , leaving 101 sobbing his heart out, feeling unloved. Zero strolls along, and tries to comfort him: "Tell your old boss all about it," whereupon 101 turns to him, with eyes shaped like love-hearts! I feel well & truly humbled by such talent!

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:46 am

I think the highlight of 2016, for me, was hearing Volume II, especially Return to Sender, and Sale of the Galaxy.

The worst thing about the year = probably the fact that I failed to enlist for a walking-club's Spring weekend away; it was an area of Suffolk that I'd hardly heard of; since then, I've read in two women's magazines that it's a lovely region to visit! :cry: (And I missed a literal day at the beach, during the summer, with another group, because I didn't want to get up too early.)

ChrisDalek

Postby ChrisDalek » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:27 pm

I think the highlight of 2016, for me, was hearing Volume II, especially Return to Sender, and Sale of the Galaxy.
Gosh, thank you! Very kind and much appreciated. :)

Series 3 is on the way! Details here, along with an exclusive free episode;

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/terrah ... ee-episode
The DeviantArt website = pretty addictive
I spotted a picture of 35 of there that made me very happy. :D

ChrisDalek

Postby ChrisDalek » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Episode titles & plot synopses for series 3;

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/coming ... s-series-3

We started recording last Monday. :D

Crash

Postby Crash » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:38 pm

This sounds really cool - I'm looking forward to the 3rd and, I assume final, bluray that's coming out around now.
Once I've got that, I think I'll investigate the audio series more closely; maybe feed it to my car for long journeys.
I don't care if you turn out to be the Commodore's bestest golf buddy and you bleed scarlet and gold. You are gone! I will pull every string to get you away from my people, and off this bucket, and back to the slime pit you crawled out of.

Return to “Terrahawks”