kronos

Chat about collectables, videos
Serenity

kronos

Post by Serenity »

You do get the entire series, however I have no idea as to the quality of the product.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
felice

kronos

Post by felice »

Complete isn't quite accurate. I think they're taken from the US VHS release, which combined every three episodes into a single mini-movie, and deleted some scenes as well as the the opening and closing credits from the middle episodes. The quality is as good as can be expected given the source, I believe, aside from the soundtrack being a little out-of-synch in places. I certainly didn't regret purchasing them - they'll do nicely till we get a proper remastered DVD set with lots of special features (preferably including the orginal Japanese version with subtitles, via seamless branching)
felice

kronos

Post by felice »

I'd want both english and japanese audio options (japanese only for the "missing" episode, of course, which should certainly be included even if it is yet another pointless clip show), and optional subtitles in english, kanji, and romanji. And esperanto. May as well throw in the french soundtrack and subtitles too, though I personally don't have any interest in that.