General Lee UK?

Chat about collectables, videos
simoncoverdale

General Lee UK?

Post by simoncoverdale »

Good morning all,Well, i've been away for a while so I thought i'd have a quick look in!Must say I found the "little" "discussion" interested on one of the other threads. Seems like some people aren't very busy at work or home!Anyhow, I'd love to draw your attention to the following :http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 8958302The header graphics look extremely familiar don't they. Must've been stolen off someones site, and edited of course to remove the red text. For a moment I thought there had been a MAJOR change of principles! (LOL!)Images look very clean and crisp. I think I'll get a bid in and see if I can win. (I'd love to know the file sizes of each 'volume')Anyhow, my real reason for the visit was to see if :1) Any news on a UK release yet. 2) Any news on the alledged showing on UK TV in the new year, dubbed or otherwise 3) Did those model pictures of the original puppets ever show up, or any others for that matter!Have a nice day now!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEstill going strong on www.StarFleetDirect.com
AndyThomas

General Lee UK?

Post by AndyThomas »

Sarcasm aside, thanks for notifying me. Yes, he's slightly altered my main logo and grabbed text from several pages on my site. If you check the properties of the images you'll see they're hosted here:http://www.lonegunmen.f9.co.ukDoesn't look much like a site I'd do, does it? Incidentally, Simon, I don't actually own a set of your CDs. It would therefore be rather difficult for me to copy them. My better quality source material comes from encoding the compilation tapes and the tape of episodes 4 and 5 that I have. That's why most of the clips on my site are from the latter episodes.In answer to your questions:1) Not as yet, no.2) I haven't heard anything to say it isn't happening, but I can say that if it does it won't be the series "straight up" as such.3) No.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
CondorJoe

General Lee UK?

Post by CondorJoe »

This dudes from leicester no doubt about it. The Charlotte is a top notch pub come live band stint i go too every now and then. be worth me having a word with Paul (lonegunman) and ask him if he's a regular at magic labyrinth too.
AndyThomas

General Lee UK?

Post by AndyThomas »

Um, Dave, what on Earth are you talking about?! No-one's mentioned a Charlotte, the bloke's name on the site is a Phil, not a Paul...?! Care to explain your train of thought here?
CondorJoe

General Lee UK?

Post by CondorJoe »

Late Night, beer, depresion, Beer. Lack of brain function.
AndyThomas

General Lee UK?

Post by AndyThomas »

That'd probably cover it ;)