Hercules mask image.

Chat about collectables, videos
Shane

Hercules mask image.

Post by Shane »

Gareth's sent me a few new images for the merchandise section at bigdaix which I'm going to try and put up in the next week, time permitting. but as a teaser here's a really cool image of a Barry Hercules/Bongo Heracles mask from the French Bomber X range:It's a definite rarity thats for sure I've managed to get hold of a Dai X mask from the same range so it would be interesting to know how many other designs were released.Shane.(Edited by Shane at 8:39 am on Sep. 7, 2002)
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Hercules mask image.

Post by AndyThomas »

I've seen a Shiro on eBay France before now, I'm sure... [Rummages around hard drive] Ah yes, and a termoid one as well. So it sounds as if there might well be a couple of Imperial ones out there. I assume these are kiddie size ones?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

Hercules mask image.

Post by Shane »

Well my Dai X one is definitely kids sized although it will fit on my head just about, not that I go around wearing it much you understand. That's interesting to hear about the Shiro and Termoid ones. I guess it's amazing that any are still around, what with them being a kids toy and very delicate items to say the least.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!