2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Chat about collectables, videos
felice

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by felice »

(Vanessa @ Jan. 18 2014,23:37)QUOTEthere's another part of me that says I'm too old for <more> toys!You're never too old for toys 8)On advantage of the relatively small size is that you could make a scale X-Bomber for it to dock with - that would "only" be a couple of feet long (far from small, but not totally unmanageable).
Vanessa

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by Vanessa »

For anyone interested, I've found a UK stockist, Kapow toys.So no worries about customs or shipping costs.It's not cheap at £127 though... But they do offer free shipping :-) [URL=http:// http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/dynamite-act ... x.htmlHope this link works, finding it difficult to add while on my tablet.
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by Crash »

I think, if you timed it right for the currency conversion and you were fine with putting up with Parcelfarce holding the delivery to ransom for £13.50 + import tax, you could shave a fair bit off that by getting it through Hobbylink.But at the same time, I think it good to support British business. That site's a good find and not just for the Dai-X.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Vanessa

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by Vanessa »

Yeah thought you might like it, seeing as they have quite a lot of Gundam stuff.I keep my eye on the old school Transformers they have from time to time, and the third party TF stuff as well.
Evasive Manoeuvres!
FZeroOne

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by FZeroOne »

I just found out about this today - wow, its about time! Another image from the "Mecha Damashii" website, taken at this years "Winter Wonderfest" exhibition:http://www.mechadamashii.com/wp-cont.....14.jpg

"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Shane

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by Shane »

Despite my initial gripes, I am considering purchasing the lil fella.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Vanessa

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by Vanessa »

Go for it Shane!Surely someone from this forum might be getting this figure.I think that considering the very limited market for this, if no-one from the SFXB forum buys one, then there can't be that many other folks out there (outside of Japan) that would...?
Evasive Manoeuvres!
FZeroOne

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by FZeroOne »

Well, as it happens, I will be on my travels again in a couple of months and will be in Tokyo a couple of weeks after this is released. Time and opportunity permitting, we'll have to see... :-)
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
felice

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by felice »

There's a promo video and some photos of the unpainted figure here - the forum is Italian, so I have no idea what they're saying about it 8)
Crash

2014 Dai-X Action Figure

Post by Crash »

This is a really good find. I notice that it hasn't arrived at Hobbylink Japan yet.Will probably be another month yet. These things never arrive on deadline.
Dream big and bold and daring.