T-Shirts

Chat about collectables, videos
AndyThomas

T-Shirts

Post by AndyThomas »

Tripped across these, don't own one so I can't tell you anything about the quality I'm afraid...
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/x-bomber
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Re: T-Shirts

Post by Crash »

My wife and her sister and her husband always get me really good birthday and Christmas presents that are generally Star Trek, X-Bomber or other sci-fi -related.
I have the t-shirt on the right in purple with the Dai-X silhouette. It's very cool.
I wore it on the plane(s) to Cambodia last month. 18 hours I was in the air and it still looked great.

I recently bought some of the Product Enterprise Gerry Anderson vehicles over eBay.
They're quite big and really lovely. I keep sniping the ones that appear there for way less than their usual value:
- Stingray,
- the Captain Scarlet SPV
- and now the laboratory eagle, which comes as part of a set with a booster pack, a tiny moonbuggy and a laser tank.

The laser tanks (all three of them) feature in the moonbase level of X-Bomber the Game and come to help you later on.

I don't really like Space 1999. I would have much preferred an upgraded, bigger-budget second season of UFO. The eagles and the base itself were about the only good things about the series. Commander Koenig had his moments.

I would like to snag Fireball XL5 and Skydiver but those come up more rarely.

The UFO mobiles, interceptor, Supercar etc don't interest me that much.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Dr. Ben

Re: T-Shirts

Post by Dr. Ben »

I have the standard T shirt variety with X Bomber on it. It's not a super high quality T shirt, but a great design! Wish I knew who was responsible for it.