Does this remind you of something?

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Have a look at this link:www.dra-mata.comRemind you of anything...?
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Crash

Post by Crash »

they've got some cool stuff - its like an episode of neo-monster island.
Dream big and bold and daring.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Did you notice the "turn" performed by the three Zakus [1] in some of the ads? It was so like the fighters in Star Fleet it makes me wonder if some of the same staff may have worked on those ads...[1] Er, thats the green coloured mecha with the mono-eye, for those of us that don't know their Gundam from their Robbie the Robot...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Which file should I be looking at in particular - Firefox shows up a directory listing for the site - I had a probe around - just wondering where to look exactly.
Dream big and bold and daring.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Oh... sorry, first time I went there it went straight to the relevant file. Sorry, I don't know which one of those it is without looking through them all...