Soundtrack CD News

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Crash

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Crash »

Yeah I think the cheque-insistence was a major tac-error. I seem to remember sending it the middle of last week but they've not emailed me to say they've got it or whatever. They'll just be waiting for it to clear. Infact I've decided you lot are gunna shut up about it until mine arrives lol!Nah I'm really joking - it's great to have people on the forum.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Crash

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Crash »

The goods have arrived!!! And what an amazing job they've done! It sounds different and better, brilliant!!!
jack18

Soundtrack CD News

Post by jack18 »

can anyone tell me where i can get the Star Fleet Soundtrack CD fromAndrew
Crash

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Crash »

http://xbomber.co.uk/?page=merchIs not-very-unfortunately unavailable in shops. It has to be 'email-ordered'.

Bradster

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Bradster »

I'm kinda bummed out over this. 2+ weeks and it still hasn't arrived. I know overseas shipments are slow, but I don't think I've seen a small package like this take this long before.I've stayed in touch with Gerry, the guy who sent out the preorder announcement emails, and am hoping it'll either show up soon or that he'll send a replacement with trackable shipping...

Son Of Chronos

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Son Of Chronos »

I can only imagine its because of the xmas period, something that usually wouldnt take so long will in these times, I suspect you wont get it till after xmas at this rate In reguads to what Crash said about it sounding different, yes thats true Bliss mentioned that he changed things because he thought he could make it sound better and he's right! You can tell right away the differences when you hear it, but Im not complaining , he did a great job and I would imagine if it were possible and the actual show could be remastered to HD level then they would update the music as well.Im wondering how the CD did, I havent seen the explosion about it in the forums like when the DVD was released, it might be people have certain tastes in music and this is not something they would listen to standalone.Or maybe they just dont know about it? I dont remember no email mail order address in the DVD set, just a link to here, obviously after the DVD came out most people stopped comming here, so maybe they just dont know *shrugs*Well Brad hope you get your CD before the year is out.

Crash

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Crash »

I think the problem is that no-one who hasn't been here has come across it, as shown by our 'reasonably-regular' needing to ask where to get it.That CD'll be with you soon I'm sure Brad, the guy Gerry was pretty quick in processing my cheque - it couldn't have been faster, looking back. I just wish the CD had the full, extended Dai-X junction theme from episode 11 and the really upbeat music from episode 7 and the upbeat fighting music from episode 7.I might try and rip them from the DVDs as there shouldn't be much dialogue over either track.
Bradster

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Bradster »

It arrived!! Boy, the wait was long, but having this work of art in my hands made it all worth it. I'm just amazed by the attention to detail and quality of the whole thing. The insert, the jewel, and the CD label are all absolutely beautiful... and then the music itself... WOW. I'm truly blown away by it all.Nothing about this album disappoints. Top notch, all around.Just... wow.Anyone here who hasn't bought a copy needs to go email this guy ASAP!
Shane

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Shane »

I hope the soundtrack is doing well; I was always a little concerned that the project might not have been publicised enough.It really is a top quality release on all levels, from the presentation to the music itself which has been completely revitalized with the brand new stereo mix.It would be a crime if they didn't sell a shed-load, but as mentioned - maybe the soundtrack isn't a must-have for everyone. The hardcore fan, though has been richly rewarded.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Shane

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Shane »

Just have to say... It's still rather good!!!
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!