IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Mr Bilston

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Mr Bilston »

(Darthdc @ Aug. 31 2008,10:47)QUOTEWell Play.com and Amazon still have the date as tomorrow. Will they be changing the dates too?well hmv have the new date as the 19th of jan 2009 now. shame it has been put back but at least this shows (hopefully) that someone is taking the time with it.
Shane

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Shane »

It's quite normal with archive releases for the release date to slip a few months, or even years on occasion.I haven't really got too excited about it all yet as I thought the September release date was a little optimistic, with regard to getting the interview material together and a proper job done on the mastering, which is the most important thing as far as I'm concerned.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Crash »

I couldn't agree more with the last post.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Darthdc

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Darthdc »

Play.com haven't budged on the date and Amazon now have it as available now. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from either of these two sites and got news of the latest date change?
May the Force be with you!
Bradster

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Bradster »

(Darthdc @ Sep. 01 2008,17:51)QUOTEPlay.com haven't budged on the date and Amazon now have it as available now. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from either of these two sites and got news of the latest date change?I preordered from Amazon and I haven't received any notifications.The order details page still reads: QUOTEItems not yet dispatched: Delivery estimate: 9 Sep 2008 - 15 Sep 20081 of: Star Fleet - Series 1 - Complete
Gareth

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Gareth »

19th jan 2009 now folks on the hmv website
Bradster

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Bradster »

Amazon just updated its own listing too. QUOTE Items not yet dispatched: Delivery estimate: 20 Jan 2009 - 26 Jan 20091 of: Star Fleet - Series 1 - Complete
Bradster

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Bradster »

Also, not that it really matters since it's obvious now , I finally got an email from Amazon saying, "Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date."
Darthdc

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Darthdc »

I really hope this is the release date now. Another 18 weeks or so to wait. Obviously following Warner Bros who have put back the release of Half-Blood Prince by 8 months.
May the Force be with you!
Bradster

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Bradster »

Well, it looks like Amazon added another week...My previous notification: QUOTE   "Star Fleet - Series 1 - Complete" [DVD]    Estimated arrival date: 20/01/09 - 26/01/09A new notification I received this morning: QUOTE   "Star Fleet - Series 1 - Complete" [DVD]    Estimated arrival date: 27/01/09 - 02/02/09 Odd that they'd bump it by one week right now instead of waiting until it got closer.