CollectionDX podcast on Star Fleet/X-Bomber.

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

This was interesting to listen to.These guys seem to misunderstand the documentaries meaning that the Japanese audio wasn't on the dubbers dime - not gone all together. Hell, the Japanese versions were on out of print DVD long before the English versions
Crash

Post by Crash »

What do you mean about the audio tracks, Bladez? I couldn't quite make it out, the way it was written.I'll have a listen to this when I get back.I designed the stealth carriers in Level 07 of my game based on those craft shown on the US VHS tape cover, which are a fairly rough impersonation of the AstroFighter Carriers from the show.I like how those drawn ones are so aerodynamic and have an extra pair of legs... - A very worthwhile semi-canon variant, you might say.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ Sep. 25 2012,10:36)QUOTEWhat do you mean about the audio tracks, Bladez? I couldn't quite make it out, the way it was written.I'll have a listen to this when I get back.The guys thought the prints to the Japanese versions were lost - they mistook Louis Elman in the documentary. Elman said the masters they were given didn't have the original Japanese voices.One of them was confused more so by the fact that Episode 18 was uploaded by Shane on YouTube. You and Shane would know that's not the case, having the DVD Sets and myself having the burns of them from you.