Star Fleet intro - Remastered

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

I did this a while ago and never ended up showing it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlBsJWmS4X0Orion's suicide scene in English with the French DVD footage
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

Along with that, here's another one - the battle scene from episode 21http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDuI2YcxHY
Crash

Post by Crash »

Awesome-going and thank you!Will have to make a vid myself for Zordon's compo, lol.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGN7BE4CThis here is what I said i'd try and do - editing the edited out scenes cut from the French DVD frame by frame in photoshop. Unfortunately it's not what I wanted it to be, it would have been better if I actually had good condition DVD rips of the Japanese episodes. So this looks rather muggy. I'm pleased but it's not very satisfactory.I'll redo it if someone does have DVD rips to send.

Crash

Post by Crash »

Hi Bladez,Sorry I haven't done it yet. Have been real busy with a new gaff for the last few weeks.I'm getting kinda nowhere with X-Bomber at the moment.What if I decoded and copied the DVDs and mailed you the copies?
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ Dec. 02 2011,20:21)QUOTEHi Bladez,Sorry I haven't done it yet. Have been real busy with a new gaff for the last few weeks.I'm getting kinda nowhere with X-Bomber at the moment.What if I decoded and copied the DVDs and mailed you the copies?That'd be quite fine with me.Melissa sent me copies of the "Interster" DVD, I don't think there'd be much harm in doing that...I'll give you my mailing address when you've done it.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Awesome, I'm hammering away at X-Bomber at the moment.You can check the site news if you're interested. I'm really pleased with the week's progress because I've been pretty rushed off my feet.I'll probably start decoding those discs on Sunday. You just set it away in the background.I had to do it before anyway to make all those automated screenshots.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ Dec. 03 2011,01:21)QUOTEAwesome, I'm hammering away at X-Bomber at the moment.You can check the site news if you're interested. I'm really pleased with the week's progress because I've been pretty rushed off my feet.I'll probably start decoding those discs on Sunday. You just set it away in the background.I had to do it before anyway to make all those automated screenshots.Good luck on your site, and good work altogether.I appreciate it!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Just thought I'd say well done with those re-edited clips Bladez. Looking forward to seeing some more.It's kinda quiet on this forum right now isn't it...
Evasive Manoeuvres!