Liza Ross and Garrick Hagon

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

Bit of a bummer since the show: the ink on the photograph isn't holding - its smudging even now! Might need a contact address
May the Force be with you!
Crash

Post by Crash »

That is a bummer!You could try spraying it with a fixative or hairspray or something (?!)
Dream big and bold and daring.
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Hiya,I went to the same show and got both Garrick's and Liza's autographs. I got them to autograph a blank piece of white paper. I could scan this and send it to you, then you could print it out onto a clear acetate sheet and overlay it onto the photograph? Maybe?It's just a thought...
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Did Liza also provide Princess Keeli's voice?
Shane

Post by Shane »

I think it was almost certainly Liza who provided the voice of Keeli as she sounds like an even more spaced out hippy chick version of Lamia. Also, I think it was down to just Liza and Denise Bryer to provide all of the female voices on the show and Denise's softer less abrasive tone sounds like her voice for Mary Falconer in Terrahawks.Thinking about it - the Star Fleet universe seems similar to the original Star Wars one in that it's predominantly populated by men.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I briefly saw Sean Barrett on TV the other day, on a countdown of the greatest TV Xmas moments ever; he'd been on Father Ted.