New Paul Bliss interview

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Jon Talpur

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by Jon Talpur »

Surprised no one's mentioned this yet!http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?c ... 8042Pretty good interview, reveals a bit about his hopes for working on Star Fleet, as well as how he reacted to Brian May covering the theme song!
Crash

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by Crash »

There might be a soundtrack album huh?Great find! And this site gets a mention!
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by Shane »

Cool Interview!Please find those old tapes, Paul, and convert them to CD/MP3 stat! I would kill for a Star Fleet soundtrack release!!!
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by AndyThomas »

(Crash Override @ Jun. 17 2008,17:41)QUOTEThere might be a soundtrack album huh?Great find! And this site gets a mention!Yes, I would have mentioned this but fatherhood has taken priority the last few days! The author asked to borrow a few images from the article, which was good of him, hence the link back. Might try and actually read the article now...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by FZeroOne »

Nice article, I can still remember most of the lyrics on a good day - and I hope Paul will be pleased to know that just for once, his work is somewhat more impressive than the original Japanese theme!
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
djdust

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by djdust »

I would sacrifice my entire family and several of my own limbs if it were to mean a proper CD release of the soundtrack music from SF!!  Paul seems blissfully (BLISSfully, geddit?? har har har ) unaware that there's a lot of people out there who are keen to hear it. Is there any way we can petition or contact the guy to let him know?

F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com
Crash

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by Crash »

We can - just start a web petition and email the dude the link. Make sure he knows about it.That's mainly how we got the Transformers actual original score released on CD after Sony decided it gave Pirates of the Carribean 3's score too much competition.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Joe Meredith

New Paul Bliss interview

Post by Joe Meredith »

Has any more been said about the CD soundtrack? I registered my details with the address given but not heard anything...though 'first quarter' is by no means over yet! Would have been nice to hear something around the same time as the DVD release.Joe