Episode 18 Remastered

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Bladez636

Episode 18 Remastered

Post by Bladez636 »

Well, given the new DVD release isn't just a re-release of the originals as Vanessa and Machina confirmed-there was probably little point of doing this on my own merits. I did this for my remastering DVD project as I promised Vanessa I would.http://www.dailymotion.com/video....WLWsiSoIf it looks lacking in red saturation, that's the fault of Dailymotion as it does that with every video. If you download it off KeepVid though, the balances are at their original at least.The flashback scenes are off the French DVD, whilst the original material made for episode 18 are remastered by me using Adobe Premiere. Note to self-I won't be doing it in that program again (i'll switch to Sony Vegas). Why? I burned the result to DVD and it only showed up as a black screen - apparently when rendering it to MPEG it only shows up when played on VLC Media Player or when uploading to a Video Sharing Site-so I ended up rendering it to Mp4, so I'm sorry if there's much loss to it. But I'll give Mp4 this--the grain is less prominent in the result after rendering it to that.Also apologize for the 1 frame flashes that show up from cutting the original episodes, those didn't appear whilst editing-yet they show up after rendering--bloody mindf*ck