Sporilla

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

I'm afraid I don't have anything for the Sporilla. However, if you have an interest in the puppets, I've done a 10 minute feature with puppet maker Richard Gregory for the DVDs
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
AndyThomas

Sporilla

Post by AndyThomas »

Perhaps some of these things are going to be Easter Eggs if they're not being mentioned in the pre-release info? Stephen?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

>>Perhaps some of these things are going to be Easter Eggs if they're not being mentioned in the pre-release info? Stephen? <<Disc 7 will feature an easter egg - which lasts roughly one minute and it's a piece that I did. I won't spoilt what it is or where it's hidden for people though.None of the other extras that I have delivered will be on 7, 8 or 9. Those discs have already been authored and due to a fault on the masters, I have to deliver a new set this week.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Crash

Sporilla

Post by Crash »

There was some mention of a "Groundhawk" which one its that? Ive seen the episode but can't remember anything like that.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

Groundhawk was a small vehicle that Mary uses in Space Giant.
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

I've not received my test disc for volume 7 and I find my off-air copy unwatchable so my knowledge of that episode is minimal. So in which case you're more likely to be right than I am
Rachel

Sporilla

Post by Rachel »

Easter egg? My mouth is watering already!
Crash

Sporilla

Post by Crash »

it's not yellow is it?
Dream big and bold and daring.