Terrahawks Volume 7

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Volume 7

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

So has anyone got it and found the easter egg? Let me know what you think and if it looks ok... I haven't got my copy yet...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Volume 7

>>I got the box set today, well chuffed. Cannot find the Easter Egg - I like the part after "Two for the Price of One" where Denise, Jeremy, Ann and Ben talk some scripts in their characters voices, nice touch.<<That is the easter egg!!!!!Talk some scripts? They act the last scene! Doing that nearly drove me mad to get it right... which is why I want to see the DVDs Still, nice to know they included the right easter egg!Glad you liked it anyway
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Volume 7

>>Oh, I thought it might have been, but its on Vol 6 (or i may be wrong)!! Yeah, I am pleased with it, and to the whole set! So pleased it's been released!<<Nope. It's on volume 7. And that's only two minutes of three hours we got down... Hopefully the features will be even better received I want to see how good the encoding is. Could you tell me if the last line 'Now then, you will be shot!' is in there?>>And, what would your response be to the part about Space Giant? I have to agree I found Space Cyclops boring! <<Space Giant was ok. I thought the man in the suit approach worked quite well actually and didn't jar at all.
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Volume 7

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!NOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOO. I hope this isn't true. I warned them!!!!!!! They cut it short. How does the scene end then?
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Volume 7

Panic over!Got it this morning and it IS there... They obviously used master tape 1 though and not the second set I delivered...