Terrahawks Genesis

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

No. Sram's voice in Thunder-Roar was very clearly Ben Steven's...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

I have no actual objection to an old monster appearing but you have to realise that its going to be a bit limited time wise, there won't be a lot of chance to develop characters, and certainly no time for complicated plots with several monsters, also the more monsters the longer it will take to make.There is a good chance that this isn't a one off, so we would have a chance to revisit other monsters later on, once the main characters, ships and sets are built its straight forward to reuse them time and time again, and building an extra monster is alot easier than trying to build the entire cast for the first episode.CheersNigel
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

They'll be released online TerrahawksNigel
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

I can even do drool BTW although these will be released online I will be producing them at TV resolution so there is the option for doing other things with them... I have some options on this4:3 normal square TVs16:9 WidescreenHDTV super high resolution, not generally supported over here but could be considered a bit more future proof, about 150% the size of PAL widescreen, there is a second HDTV size which is over 200% the size of widescreen PAL.Nigel
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

Just another image showing the new tank tracks