Terrahawks Genesis

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by AndyThomas »

Don't worry about it Shaqui - I haven't actually read all the way through Genesis myself for some time and I suspect it would actually be a considerable commitment! Plus most of the comments here tend to be on the visuals that are produced, so...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

A half built version of Battlehawk, I started by building a low poly proxy model and I'm now adding detail to the various areas.TIP: Ignore the toy it is nothing like the real Battlehawk...BTW if that image works first time i'm be amazedNigel
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by AndyThomas »

Nice - are you going to include a non-launchable Terrahawk on the top deck at the moment, or treat that as a completely individual object?
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

The current plan is to have the Terrahawk as a seperate model, its the next one on my list, there might be a version with the Terrahawk built in for distance shots.There will also be close up versions for the rear cargo door, front door for hudson, and dropping the battle tank, and a close up of the landing gear.
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by AndyThomas »

If I remember rightly, Zeriods can also get deployed from the side of the main body section? Of course, that would mean you'd need Zeroids designed as well!
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

I think you're right about the Zeroids coming out of the side, or somewhere of battlehawk.I'm planning on doing Zeroids, good thing about them is that you build one and you only need to change the number to have a different one except Dix-Huit who would need a tash as well.I'm even going to give character modeling a go, after I've built all the ships and zeroids I need.
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Hi there!Could you e-mail me and tell me all about this project? I might be able to add some voices to it ;)
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

Little update, new body, engines.Not happy with the thrusters, need landing gear.
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

I'll be drawing those myself, in photoshop, with seperate layers for colour, diffuse, bump, and specularNigel