Unfilmed episodes

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Unfilmed episodes

Post by Adam »

There's quite a few and we can only read two at the moment So what does everyone think of them?I didn't think much of Number One Seed butI thought Attempted Moider was pretty good.
Rachel

Unfilmed episodes

Post by Rachel »

Hey, this sounds interesting. I noticed "History of Unfilmed Scripts" as one of the special features listed. So, why were these cancelled? Did one of the voice actors have to pull out, for some reason? How many more of these unseen stories were written?Is It-Star in the 2 you have read? (I'm afraid I won't have access to a DVD player for a few weeks.) They should have filmed at least one of them instead of the virtually superfluous clip-show!
Adam

Unfilmed episodes

Post by Adam »

>>So, why were these cancelled?<<I'm afraid I don't know, I only know that they came very close to doing the new season.They were all prepared to make a 4th (3rd) season so I think they might have done 13 scripts, maybe more.>>Is It-Star in the 2 you have read?<<Yes, It-Star is in both.>>They should have filmed at least one of them instead of the virtually superfluous clip-show!<<I think they should have filmed them instead of Cry UFO and Space Cyclops but I would rather want to see Attempted Moider than Number One Seed.Number One Seed is on Volume 3 andAttempted Moider is on Volume 6.
Rachel

Unfilmed episodes

Post by Rachel »

It's such a tragic waste! Does it say what Kate Kestrel songs would have been in the 2 episodes?
Adam

Unfilmed episodes

Post by Adam »

>>Does it say what Kate Kestrel songs would have been in the 2 episodes<<She does sing in both of them but it doesn't say what songs.