TerrahawksDirect.com

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Jim Box

TerrahawksDirect.com

Post by Jim Box »

Thanks Simon, message received.Jim
AndyThomas

TerrahawksDirect.com

Post by AndyThomas »

Well, there's irony for you! It's probably a similar scenario to Star Fleet only in reverse. Shows probably get edited for TV running time (adverts etc) so perhaps Revelation's version came from TV broadcast masters rather than the "master masters", if you see what I mean...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Rachel

TerrahawksDirect.com

Post by Rachel »

What scenes are missing? If it's just battle shots, that's OK, but I hope they haven't cut any good bits of dialogue? Sometimes they do that with other programmes, on TV, and I think it's despicable!
Adam

TerrahawksDirect.com

Post by Adam »

>>Tiger calls for a 10-30<<10:40 actuallyAnother missing scene in part 2 is when Hiro said the Zeroids were not ordered to attack and Zelda says but they can think for themselves can they not and when Tiger say "Stay on this multi frequency channel."and when Tiger went into the Data Dump and when Mary was explaining how it works. And when Hudson says "I think the question was addressed to me."Also in Close Call the voice over at the start is missingVolume 2 we are lucky to have no missing scenes plus From Here To Infinity the scene where Tiger say "Come on baby." while playing his game is not on the compilation video but is on the DVD.Space Samurai also has an extra scene Tiger: Why are you doing this Tamura?Tamura: It is my karma, my destiny.
Rachel

TerrahawksDirect.com

Post by Rachel »

Thanks for letting me know; it doesn't sound as if the cuts are detrimental. It's nice to know (for when I get the later episodes) that they're not in the habit of snipping away at substantial, excellent bits.I quite liked the conversation about Kate being younger and Tiger being wiser, though; what possessed them to omit that?
Shane

TerrahawksDirect.com

Post by Shane »

To be honest as long as the DVD's contain the same material that was shown on tv that's pretty much good enough for me.It also means the original videos are still relevant for the completist collector so thats nice as well.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

TerrahawksDirect.com

Post by AndyThomas »

Looks like I guessed right then...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator