Terrahawks music CD

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Shane

Terrahawks music CD

Post by Shane »

Anyone interested in getting hold of the Terrahawks opening and closing theme, demos, Kate Kestral singles and unreleased tracks plus incidental music for a number of the episodes all on one CD? Check this link out:Apparently" target="_blank">http://www.fanderson.org.uk/news.html#T ... Apparently the CD is going to be availabe to purchase very soon, the only problem is you need to be a Fanderson member (which I am not) to be able to order the CD. I may just sign up for a year just to get hold of the CD (maybe)Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Terrahawks music CD

Post by AndyThomas »

S'interesting - the site also mentions that the Anderson shows are now owned by Carlton. Which implies that Terrahawks is as well? Very odd that it hasn't been re-released in that case...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
NC

Terrahawks music CD

Post by NC »

AFAIK Carlton only own the shows that were produced and owned by ITC, which means Terrahawks and Space Precinct etc. are owned by others, I can't remember who owned them last time I looked but unless Carlton have signed a new deal they don't own Terrahawks, which is a real shame as they have done great things with the other Anderson DVD releases, Captain Scarlet is superb on DVD, as was Stingray and Thunderbirds, there is even rumours of a new Thunderbirds release with the techniques learned from the Captain Scarlet release... and of course the release of JOE 90 in September, and UFO in March...Space Precinct is already out but because of the original film the quality isn't as good as the Captain Scarlet DVD, which is why I'm worried about Terrahawks because if that was filmed on Super 16mm as well it will be disappointing against the Carlton releases.Anyway thats enough waffle...Nigel
NC

Terrahawks music CD

Post by NC »

Andy, where did you see the news about Carlton buying the Anderson shows?Nigel
Rachel

Terrahawks music CD

Post by Rachel »

The Terrahawks CD would seem such a good idea, except that it would be SO much better to release the second series on video/DVD. I have a feeling I could be menopausal by the time I get to see it! Whoever owns the rights needs a good kick up the ***! Oops, better tone it down, because if they happen to read this, I probably won't gain anything from being abusive!
NC

Terrahawks music CD

Post by NC »

Primetime Television Associates LTD the current owners of Terrahawks AFAIK are showing no plans to release anything Terrahawks related, The CD is a FANDERSON product.I hope they will see what Carlton are doing with the other Anderson shows and release ALL Terrahawks episodes on DVD, fully restored and brimming with features.But in the meantime get excited about Joe90 the first time since the original broadcast that we will see from the original 35mm masters and not the poor 16mm transfers, lets hope Gerry kept up the high standards and used 35mm for Terrahawks, the fact that they used super 16mm for Space Precinct is worrying Nigel