I found this website today...

Comments on this forum and Star Fleet sites
Abdul

Post by Abdul »

...and it's fantastic   I feel like I'm 8 years old again!Those Star Fleet video clips brought a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat.It was a superb series, yet so...dark.  Spaceships were destroyed, and people were killed by aliens.  People never got killed in Gerry Anderson puppet shows   Shocking stuffI greatly enjoyed reading through the episode guide...I missed a few of the later episodes when I was a child.  We didn't have a VCR then  
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Welcome to the board Abdul - glad the site's bringing back memories for you. You may well be the first first-time poster to actually use this part of the forum to introduce yourself - I've not thought to add a Members area where people could specifically do that, as people tend to leave these sorts of messages in the guestbook - anyone think it'd be a good idea to set one up? It'd be after Christmas now.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Abdul

Post by Abdul »

Thanks for your reply Andy.I think it's a good idea to have a Members section on the forum.  I didn't even know you had a guestbook on this site until you mentioned it The forum is more accessible it has a visible link on the front page, and as it allows a two-way conversation, people may prefer using that instead of a message board.Abdul
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

True enough - the guestbook is really there for people who want to make a one-off comment without having to register here. I'll have a think about where a Members board would fit - probably in this section, actually, as the "Other Stuff" board was always intended to be the catch-all...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator