SFXB old forum

Comments on this forum and Star Fleet sites
CondorJoe

SFXB old forum

Post by CondorJoe »

Hi all just been going over the old forum having a look at some old posts. It's been a good 3 years now since i found SFXB/ Adamantium and would just like too say congrats too Andy for one of the best sites around.Alot has changed over the last year or so for SFP as well but we still arnt anywhere near where we expected too be by now. Thats nostly down too my prat falls, bad hard drive errors and Matt's server upgrades.Also on a note about the collective of sites big kudo's too shane on his TROM part 1 looking good.
Shane

SFXB old forum

Post by Shane »

I think some times we take for granted that Star Fleet still exists.When I first got into the internet Andy's site was the first place I found after days of searching.I hate you Star Trek. ;)My site only exists because of this site.What some people have to realise: Dave. Is that we are all your friends, spread the love . Taking the piss constantly just isn't very nice. Get some vitamin C down ya. Ya know.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Matt Darcy

SFXB old forum

Post by Matt Darcy »

carefull with comments condore joe. These are my severs which you get for free - I'll upgrade/ test / take them up and down as I see fit in light of the total lack of content and seeing this site through to the end I saw no problem in taking them down for maintanence.
CondorJoe

SFXB old forum

Post by CondorJoe »

Sorry about this post all. As you know my wordding is not the greatest and it always seems to hinder me in my posts. Matt I fully accept your view on the upgrade/maintenace and the issue over the lack of content. Sorry if it came over as a complaint.