2010 new site

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

i should be heading back to the fold in a few weeks, been busy with Jacob and getting stuff ready for the London Expo with my Ranger Cosplay buddies.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

2010 new site

Post by Crash »

You're on Dave! Good luck with everything. Hope the Rangering goes well.Hurry back cos I might need your help with a few things!
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

Well I cancelled my attendance to London Expo due to my 42" plasma costing more.was wondering if anyone knows of any projects i could work on?
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

2010 new site

Post by Crash »

Panasonic?I can always use some help.Pop back on MSN, will be great to see you again.
Crash

2010 new site

Post by Crash »

It wouldn't let me go back and edit my post, but I was thinking that some new sound effects for the game would certainly not go amiss.If anyone has the time, inclination and skills - some sound effects (particularly weaponfire and explosions etc from the show - anything that you need for a space battle) from the show would be ideal if anyone has any sound effects stashed away or could go and rip some off the DVDs for me ...If anyone has any midi-encoding skills, maybe it would be good to put some Star Fleet incidental music in the game in MIDI format. I'm gonna try using a MIDI transcriber to get some Star Fleet music in the game (in a non-copyright infringing and download-friendly format) but if anyone can do a better job or maybe write a good theme for X-Bomber's main menu (midi or mp3 - I'm sure we can squeeze one mp3 in there) that would be fantastic.
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

I'm pretty much stumpped at the moment on how to buid a good stand alone site. I can build it in Dreamweaver no problem there, it's just hosting. I hope either felice 's offer still stands for hosting.I'm not setting anything in stone but i was thinking about doing a few smaller projects like the old days.Remember the statues?I might take another whack at those.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Vanessa

2010 new site

Post by Vanessa »

Hi Zordon,I'm obviously no expert here, but I liked your StarFleet Project website.What's wrong with that?I think it'd be really cool if there was one place on the 'net where everyone's Fanfics could be showcased (once they were all completed, of course). Then it would be easy for folks to read through them all in order, and enjoy them.What were the Statues BTW?
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

way back in 2000 i made a makara statue, also made an orion and 2 termoids, mike still has makara so might take a base at remaking her
Look an Alien cruiser!!
felice

2010 new site

Post by felice »

(Zordon @ Mar. 02 2011,08:12)QUOTEI hope either felice 's offer still stands for hosting.Sure, hosting is no problem; I can't provide a database at the moment, but basic disc space and bandwidth shouldn't be an issue.
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

awesome.Well I can spend a fair bit of time getting the site ready. no set date for an upload to go live but i'll be doing some work on it tonight and tommorow.
Look an Alien cruiser!!