BIG DAI X

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Shane

BIG DAI X

Post by Shane »

I've just renewed the domain name: www.bigdaix.co.uk for a further 2 years.So god willing and with Crash's continued generous support in the form of web space, Big Dai X is secure for the next couple of years.I may well revamp the site at some point as I think its content needs to adapt to the post-dvd release landscape and the advent of youtube vids which make a lot of the clips on the site a bit redundant at the moment.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

BIG DAI X

Post by Crash »

Anything you want uploading - just send it my way by email.I'll update things for people as often as they like.I've got Pete to thank for our free space.Thanks for reminding me about domains. I had 61 days to go on mine. I will wait a little to renew because I don't know whether renewing adds 2 years on from when you pay or from when it needs renewal.Looking forward to seeing the site when it's done!
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

BIG DAI X

Post by Shane »

(Crash Override @ Oct. 18 2011,22:09)QUOTEThanks for reminding me about domains. I had 61 days to go on mine. I will wait a little to renew because I don't know whether renewing adds 2 years on from when you pay or from when it needs renewal.I hear ya. I wasn't sure either and so played a game of chicken with the renewal - I had a week before cybersquatters could have pounced on the domain (like they did with my .com).Thankyou Crash and... Thankyou Pete.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Dr. Ben

BIG DAI X

Post by Dr. Ben »

Glad to hear it's still going on!